The Historical Archive of Design consists of the DEM, Danese e Meneguzzo Fund 1955-1957 and the Danese Fund 1957-1991..
The first includes materials and objects deriving from the company founded in Milan in 1955 by Bruno Danese and Franco Meneguzzo, which produced both individual and serial artistic ceramics. The company was dissolved in 1957 but the collaboration with Franco Meneguzzo continued until 1963, with ceramics produced in small series.
The latter is made up of objects from the Danese company founded by Jacqueline Vodoz and Bruno Danese in 1957 in Piazza San Fedele in Milan.
È suddiviso nei diversi settori di produzione: Design, Edizioni per Bambini, Edizioni d’Arte e Fatti a mano. Vi si trovano materiali relativi alle collaborazioni con Bruno Munari, Enzo Mari, Franco Meneguzzo, Angelo Mangiarotti, Giovanni Belgrano, Achille Castiglioni, Marco Ferreri, Kuno Prey, Michel Fadat e Gruppo IARD.