(Valdagno 1924 - Milan 2008)
Painter and sculptor, who started to work with ceramics from 1949 at the "La Freccia" manufacturer belonging to Tarcisio Tosin. In 1953, he held a one-man show at the Galleria del Calibano in Vicenza and the following year, after moving to Milan, he found work as a decorator and set designer at the Rai studios.
In 1955, he founded in Milan, with Bruno Danese, a workshop for manufacturing artistic ceramics called "DEM" of which he remained a partner until 1957. After it closed, he continued to collaborate with Bruno Danese at his new workshop "Danese Ceramiche", a collaboration that lasted until 1963. In 1956 he exhibited some of his works at the Ariete Gallery in Milan. In 1962 he took part in the International Exhibition of Contemporary Ceramics in Prague and held a solo exhibition in Milan at Galleria il Milione.
From the early 1960s he was primarily involved in painting and sculpture, becoming one of the leading figures of Informalism in Italy.